Have you been trying to get pregnant for longer than you expected and want help empowering your fertility naturally?
Welcome home, then. My name is Dr. Sklar aka The Fertility Expert. My mission is to help you BELIEVE in your fertility, EMPOWER your body to CREATE a healthy pregnancy. In this Fertility TV Episode I’m talking about Endmetriosis, in honor of Endometriosis Awareness Week. Watch the video for What You Need to Know When Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a female disease in which endometrial-like tissue is found outside of the uterus in other parts of the body. Lesions are characterized as estrogen-dependent, benign, inflammatory, stem-cell driven and at times progressive with diffuse fibrosis, deep infiltration, and resistance to apoptosis (cell death) and progesterone. This tissue, which normally lines the uterus, is associated with monthly menstruation and is often characterized by abnormal painful and heavy periods, as well as pelvic pain, severe cramps, and pain with sex. (dyspareunia).
Endometriosis is a painful reproductive disorder that affects 176 million women worldwide . The economic impact of endometriosis is staggering: Businesses lose billions of dollars each year in lost productivity and work time because of the disease. A leading cause of infertility and chronic pelvic pain, it has also been linked to other health concerns, including certain autoimmune diseases, fibroids, adenomyosis, interstitial cystitis, and even certain cancers. It is also one of the leading reasons for laparoscopic surgery and hysterectomy in the United States.
What to do if you have Endometriosis and want to get pregnant
#1 – Vaginal Steam Baths
Vaginal steam baths are used to assist in the cleansing of the uterus in conjunction with the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy for the treatment of numerous female symptoms. The Vaginal Steam Baths are the perfect way to connect with your uterus and reproductive system, bringing warmth and love.
Consider adding vaginal steam baths to your self care routine if you experience:
- Painful periods
- Dark blood at the beginning or ending of your menstrual cycle
- Irregular periods
- Fibroids / Cysts
- Cervical stenosis
- Vaginal dryness / Painful intercours
Vaginal Steam Baths (Full Kit)
Who is this for: Any woman, especially if suffering from endometriosis, painful periods and clots, who wants an uterine lavage or internal cleanse of the membranes that often accumulate incompletely flushed debris/fluids from cycle to cycle.
It includes: Special chair and blend of 13 herbs specially designed to improve reproductive health
#2 –Take the right supplements for Endometriosis
There are many supplements out there. But not all are as effective as others. I have selected my absolute favorites for endometriosis and created a list so you can purchase them.
- You need to create an account in order to purchase them. First click this link and create an account.
- Once you log in, follow the steps in the image below
- Search for “Endometriosis” using the Dispensary categories
My absolute favorite is NEPRINOL. It’s not the cheapest but it works wonders. I recommend it to all my endometriosis patients trying to get pregnant. It is not the easiest to find, as it’s only sold through practitioners sites or at natural clinics. Click here to purchase it.
Do YOU have endometriosis and want a personalized plan?
1. Talk with a Specialist:
If you are on this page, watching this Fertility TV episode. Our mission is to help you address the root cause of your fertility problems, empower your body to its maximum health so you can get pregnant naturally.If you’ve been trying with no success and want fertility help and answers on how to get pregnant, the Hope Coaching is the next step
- H.O.P.E – Heal naturally to Overcome Infertility & Get Pregnant by Empowering your body
During this 1-hour online fertility consultation you’ll get all the fertility support you need,we’ll review your case, give you recommendations and create a next steps for a personalized plan to help you get pregnant The H.O.P.E Coaching is the next step to make sure your fertility journey is going towards a healthy pregnancy. 60 minutes can mean the difference on how long it takes for you to hold your dreamed babyNo matter where you live (our programs are virtual), how long you’ve been trying or your fertility condition, we’re here for you
- If you’ve been trying for quite some time with no results, are tired of seeing doctors with no answers, but are not ready to quit on your body and your fertility, we’ll be your “fertility detectives”. During the HOPE Coaching call we’ll find answers to your fertility problems and study the next steps in your fertility journey
- If you started trying some months ago, but need guidance, want a holistic approach to fertility and are ready to empower your fertility in a natural way, the HOPE coaching call will give you the help you need to eliminate any blockages so you can start seeing results and feel EMPOWER, fertile and baby ready
- If you are thinking about getting pregnant and want to know how to get your body ready, empower your fertility in a natural way following our holistic fertility approach so you can get pregnant fast avoiding IVF
2. Keep learning about How to EMPOWER your fertility naturally!
Almost 50,000 subscribers can’t be wrong! A fresh approach to natural fertility and women’s health, with tons of easy health tips on how to get pregnant and fertility science with a dash of humor! Get the weekly Fertility TV episodes with all you need to know when trying to get pregnant
H.O.P.E Coaching – Heal naturally to Overcome infertility & get Pregnant by Empowering your body
Who is this for: Any women trying to get pregnant for +6 months
It includes: 60 minutes coaching call with Dr Sklar, The Fertility Expert
During this 1 hour online fertility consultation with Dr Sklar, or his team of natural fertility experts, you’ll get all the fertility support you need,we’ll review your case, give you recommendations and create a next steps for a personalized plan to help you get pregnant
The H.O.P.E Coaching is a 60 minutes call where we’ll go over your fertility case and give you customized recommendations, that work for YOU. Me and my team of fertility doctors are here to help you improve your fertility to get pregnant.