A delicious superfood that can help you get pregnant
Bone broth is considered one of the most fertile friendly foods. If you are a patient with me, you should know already.
I recommend drinking quality, organic and natural bone broth daily when you are trying to get pregnant. Bone broth contains crucial amino acids and is extremely rich in minerals needed for boosting fertility. I see changes on my patients, for fertility and overall health, when they incorporate a cup of bone broth daily.
At my natural fertility clinic, we recommend bone broth for causes as varied as leaky gut syndrome, poor digestion, joint pain, dry skin, brittle hair and nails, auto-immune diseases, and even cancer. Most patients that drink bone broth see marked improvements in intestinal and overall health issues.
It can help healing and sealing your gut (with natural gelatin, bone broth is my favorite thing when treating digestive issues), it will help protecting your joints (due to its natural glucosamine) and provide a great boost for your immune system naturally (the way our granma’s use to do it)
- Helps heal and seal your intestinal tract lining which promotes healthy digestion
- The gelatin found in bone broth attracts and retains liquids, including digestive liquids, which supports healthy digestion
- Inhibits infection caused by colds and viruses
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation from chondroitin sulphates and glucosamine from the boiled down cartilage and bare bones.
- Combats inflammation- Amino acids such as glycine, proline, and arginine all have anti-inflammatory effects. Arginine has been discovered to be predominantly beneficial for the treatment of sepsis (whole-body inflammation).
- Glycine has relaxing effects which can help you sleep better.
- Encourages strong, healthy bones- bone broth contains high quantities of calcium, magnesium, and other nutrients that play an imperative role in healthy bone development.
- Encourages healthy hair and nail growth, due to gelatin.
You can either make your own bone broth or buy a supply of it that is made to a high quality standard when you decide to start incorporating drinking bone broth daily. When using bone broth as medicine, it is important that it is free of everything except meat and bones, vegetables and herbs, and perhaps some salt to taste.
If you are like some of my fertility patients, you might not be comfortable with bones, meats, and chicken feet… I get that. PLEASE, if you are buying bone broth, do NOT buy any bone broth in the market. There are some (but not that many that I trust) companies producing good quality, organic bone broth. My favorite is Osso Good Bone Broth. This is where I get the bone broth for my family and the one I recommend for my fertility patients. It is premium quality, 100% organic, grassfed, gluten/daily/soy/preservatives free, no flavoring or colorings added. It can be ordered and shipped to your door. They are offering a $10 off using my promo code DRMARC!
H.O.P.E Coaching – Heal naturally to Overcome infertility & get Pregnant by Empowering your body
Who is this for: Any women trying to get pregnant for +6 months
It includes: 60 minutes coaching call with Dr Sklar, The Fertility Expert
During this 1 hour online fertility consultation with Dr Sklar, or his team of natural fertility experts, you’ll get all the fertility support you need,we’ll review your case, give you recommendations and create a next steps for a personalized plan to help you get pregnant
The H.O.P.E Coaching is a 60 minutes call where we’ll go over your fertility case and give you customized recommendations, that work for YOU. Me and my team of fertility experts are here to help you improve your fertility to get pregnant.
Keep learning about How to EMPOWER your fertility naturally with weekly Fertility TV Episodes!
Almost 50,000 subscribers can’t be wrong! A fresh approach to natural fertility and women’s health, with tons of easy health tips on how to get pregnant and fertility science with a dash of humor! Get the weekly Fertility TV episodes with all you need to know when trying to get pregnant.